It’s great to get away on holiday with the family and away from the pressures of work, and then maybe even get a bit of light training in while your there to keep off a few of the pounds attributed to the holiday diet. Having recently come back from Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca in Spain, I thought …
Daily Archive: August 8, 2011
- Club Committee & Contacts
- Youth Academy
- Re: New Open Water Sprint and Standard distance Triathlons In Lincolnshire May 26, 2015
- open day May 26, 2015
- Re: Chance to ride on an indoor velodrome track May 26, 2015
- Re: Lincsquad Neck Warmer/'Buff' Order May 26, 2015
- Re: Lincsquad Ladies Night Out May 26, 2015
- No events to show
Feature Photo from Flickr
- The Slateman: Steve Cannings’ trip to Wales.
- Alex Walls LONDON MARATHON 2015 – CLUB ENTRANT REVIEW
- The Grantham Sprint 2015
- Sheehan’s race report from the ETU Euro Duathlon Finals.
- This month’s Q&A with Lincsquad’s Steve Cannings.
- Rotterdam Marathon 2015 by Martin Mcloughlan
- Record Number Of Riders Help Raise More Money For Local Charities.
- Jessica’s Race Debut at Scampton Junior Duathlon
- An Interview with Lincsquad’s Matt Porter.
- Strong Performances at Clumber Park Duathlon.