It’s great to get away on holiday with the family and away from the pressures of work, and then maybe even get a bit of light training in while your there to keep off a few of the pounds attributed to the holiday diet. Having recently come back from Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca in Spain, I thought …
Daily Archive: August 8, 2011
- Club Committee & Contacts
- Youth Academy
Feature Photo from Flickr
- Chair to Ironman – Nickys IMUK race report
- Klamping at IMAustria with Richard Anness
- Youth Academy Training – LTAD framework accepted
- Sofa to Stafford by Darren Scutt
- Capt Chaos, Crabbman and Slateman Savages
- 11 year old Jacob Riby takes on C2C for charity
- Sue Szenher’s Kalmar AG Duathlon report
- This month’s Q&A with Lincsquad’s Youth member Will Walsh.
- Jane Taylor ETU Duathlon Championships.