It’s great to get away on holiday with the family and away from the pressures of work, and then maybe even get a bit of light training in while your there to keep off a few of the pounds attributed to the holiday diet. Having recently come back from Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca in Spain, I thought …
Daily Archive: August 8, 2011
- Club Committee & Contacts
- Youth Academy
- Re: Triathlon Relays Champoinship Holme Pierrepont August 27th-28th 2016 May 30, 2016
- Re: Cycling/Race Kit Order May 30, 2016
- Open day May 30, 2016
- Re: 2016 Keyo Brigg Bomber and European Quadrathlon Championship results May 29, 2016
- Thank you! May 29, 2016
- No events to show
Feature Photo from Flickr
- Capt Chaos, Crabbman and Slateman Savages
- 11 year old Jacob Riby takes on C2C for charity
- Sue Szenher’s Kalmar AG Duathlon report
- This month’s Q&A with Lincsquad’s Youth member Will Walsh.
- Jane Taylor ETU Duathlon Championships.
- TT’s Are Back!
- A big ‘Thank you’ to Ann Wood.
- This Month’s Q&A with Chris Gibbs.
- AGM 2016