It’s great to get away on holiday with the family and away from the pressures of work, and then maybe even get a bit of light training in while your there to keep off a few of the pounds attributed to the holiday diet. Having recently come back from Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca in Spain, I thought …
Daily Archive: August 8, 2011
- Club Committee & Contacts
- Youth Academy
- No events to show
Feature Photo from Flickr
- Record Number Of Riders Help Raise More Money For Local Charities.
- Jessica’s Race Debut at Scampton Junior Duathlon
- An Interview with Lincsquad’s Matt Porter.
- Strong Performances at Clumber Park Duathlon.
- Jane Joins 2000 runners at Harewood 10K
- Team GBer Amy G’s gale force Dambuster duathlon
- Lincsquad Youth Committee Notice
- Watts Pam up to?
- Strathpuffer 24 Hr MTB Madness
- SwampMistress Sallie starts Swampdodging season