It’s great to get away on holiday with the family and away from the pressures of work, and then maybe even get a bit of light training in while your there to keep off a few of the pounds attributed to the holiday diet. Having recently come back from Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca in Spain, I thought …
Daily Archive: August 8, 2011
- Club Committee & Contacts
- Youth Academy
- No events to show
Feature Photo from Flickr
- Lincsquad’s Q&A with Sue Hoare.
- Shona Cannings Great North Run – The Destination.
- Shona Cannings Great North Run – The Journey
- Ironman Barcelona 2015
- Ironman Wales by Delyth Williams
- Helvellen Triathlon Race Report by Phil Gibbs.
- The Sundowner Half Ironman.
- Final Go Ride of the Season – 6th September 2015, Glanford Park
- England result at Holme (Pierpoint) – Team Relays Race Report
- Anna Gibbs playing chicken with geese at Team Relays.