It’s great to get away on holiday with the family and away from the pressures of work, and then maybe even get a bit of light training in while your there to keep off a few of the pounds attributed to the holiday diet. Having recently come back from Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca in Spain, I thought …
Daily Archive: August 8, 2011
- Re: Scunthorpe Telegraph - win a share of £15,000 competition! December 18, 2014
- Re: Turbo Sessions December 18, 2014
- Re: Aero Wheels December 18, 2014
- This Saturday December 21st December 17, 2014
- Re: Aero Wheels December 17, 2014
- No events to show
Feature Photo from Flickr
- Happy Christmas to our Quadrathletes! December 15, 2014
- The Annual Report from 2014 & our Focus moving into 2015. October 30, 2014
- World Cup Series 2015 October 30, 2014
- Kayak Training Triathlon, Macclesfield No. 2 October 29, 2014
- Box End Winter Duathlon/Kayak Tri Series 2014/15 October 2, 2014
- The 2014 LAYA’s – Hollywood Comes To Scunthorpe!
- Squadders last effort at East Riding Triathlon
- Lincsquad And Youth Academy Awards 2014
- Pete Chappills Bude Quad – Cream teas & belly flops!
- Keyo Brigg Sprint Triathlon – 21st Sept 2014
- Rosie B’s Scilly Swim 2014
- Lincsquad Ladies first at Louth.
- Ironman Copenhagen “The Dobber way”
- Alex Bradley Ironman Copenhagen
- How to Eat Cake and not Feel Guilty about It…..Do a Half Iron Man distance Triathlon