For info I've chatted with a few others and despite the occasion I think that the SENSIBLE option is not to ride tomorrow.
Main roads here are slushy and Trent bank no where nearly as clear. If it freezes tonight tomorrow will be like riding a ploughed field.
Realise some may be travelling in to do the ride so thought it best to decide sooner than later.
Now having said that......there will of course be some that decide to go out especially if tomorrow brightens up!
Stay safe people.