The club maintains a number of track/ cyclocross/ mtb bikes and 2 sets of rollers for hire to our members.
- Equipment hire is exclusive for members of the Lincolnshire Quadrathlon Club and you must have been a member for a minimum of six months.
- Equipment will be allocated on a first come – first served basis and availability can be checked on the calendar below.
- Hire is available in blocks of 1 week up to a maximum of 2 weeks . Further extensions may be granted in periods of low demand.
- By hiring the equipment you agree to take all reasonable precautions to ensure it is returned in the same condition you received it, you further agree to pay all reasonable costs for any repairs if damaged while in your care and full replacement if lost.
- There is a deposit to be paid which will be held for the duration of the hire.
- Full terms and conditions are provided in the attached hire agreements which should be printed off and presented when collecting the equipment.
The club also permits certain equipment to be offered for long term hire. To arrange this please email LincsquadYouth@gmail.com
How to reserve your equipment.
Check availability using the diary below, email LincsquadYouth@gmail.com to request your reservation providing required dates of hire.
Once your request has been processed you will be contacted to confirm your reservation and given details of where & when to collect the equipment and handover of deposit & payment.