Triathlon England Junior Race Series.
Further information on age groups and distance available here.
Lincsquad Youth Academy Go Ride Race Series 2019.
HSBC Go-Ride Racing by British Cycling is a development programme for under 16’s and provides a fun, safe introduction to the world of competitive cycling while improving bike handling skills. Races are open to all age under 16’s including non Lincsquad members.
Entry is £3 per child, just turn up and register/pay on the day.
Register at 9.45 am to start racing at 10.00 am
Dates are as follows :-
- 27th April – MTB/CX – Quibell Park, Scunthorpe, DN17 1ST
- 1st June – MTB/CX – Quibell Park, Scunthorpe, DN17 1ST
- 8th June – Track – Quibell Park, Scunthorpe, DN17 1ST
- 6th July – Track – Quibell Park, Scunthorpe, DN17 1ST
- 20th July – MTB/CX – KORC, Kirton Lindsey, DN21 4JL
- 21st Spet – Road/MTB/CX – Mini Road Champs Special Event, John Leggott college Car Park A. DN17 1DS
- 28th Sept – MTB/CX – KORC, Kirton Lindsey, DN21 4JL.
Events entrants will need to bring along their own helmet and cycle in good working order with effective brakes (sorry no BMX or stunt pegs please) If you know someone who would like to come along but doesn’t have a bike, please get in touch, we may be able to lend one out
For more information email email@example.com,
or see the British Cycling website :- www.britishcycling.org.uk/go-ride
Participants are required to ensure their bicycles are in proper working order prior to attending any session. Wearing a safety helmet is a mandatory requirement.